a cover at Cahoots?!
March 15, 2011 § 6 Comments
This weekend was highly eventful. Friday was spent going to the grocery store with Billie to start our Whole Living Action Plan. After going to two different grocery stores, we finally got everything. As of today, I am two days in and am enjoying it. Minus the fact that it takes me forever to cook the meals.
Saturday was probably the most fun/hectic nights I have had in a long time. First, my beloved UofL Cards lost the Big East Tournament. I was really upset and decided to drink my sorrows away. Then, the Mister, Billie and I had to pay a five dollar cover at Cahoots. Seriously, there is never a cover at this bar. That is part of the charm. I mean, this place is as dive bar as you can get. 1.50$ PBR’s and a men’s bathroom with what the Mister calls a trough, this place charged a 5$ cover?!? It was insane; I mean, a 5$ cover is normally at all the nicer bars. Finally, Alyson was at Lady Gaga so she could not partake with our bar festivities. No worries for us though, the Mister’s co-workers and friends of mine, Albie and Amanda, kept us in good spirits.
- A shot glass is dropped on my hand, causing it to swell immediately.
- I accidentally run Billie into a trash can.
- Auto-glass is outlawed from being the subject of conversation next weekend (The Mister owes me a date night for this)
- Back alley ways are created for one reason and one reason only.
- Albie and Amanda’s bathroom has seen better days (2/3 people recommend it)
- Albie and Amanda became my new heroes at 5am.