July 18, 2011 § Leave a comment
By Sunday, July 24th, I am officially in the clear for my busy summer to be over with! I could not be happier. The Mister seems excited to be able to have some down and lazy time as well. This past week has proven to be the craziest week of the entire season, maybe even year. Let’s do a quick recap:
- I began the week house sitting in my hometown. This caused an early wake up call of 530am (by the way, I cannot remember the last time I saw 530am when it was not walking out of a bar…) to get to work on time.
- I did my nanny thing once this week.
- Pulled in my full work hours this week.
- My little brother moved in; my little sister moved out.
- I bought a couch along with finishing up the decor of my home. (Tour coming soon)
- Alyson celebrated a birthday.
- Billie came to hang out.
WOW! I was loaded down this weekend. No wonder getting out of bed this morning for work was the hardest thing I have ever done to date. I am the least dramatic person I know.